How will Tik tok live button ?

 We will know how to come live in Tik tok, we will know that Tik tok is very much going on these days.  Due to which people get part time income.  Let us know.

 Step-1 First open your account.

 Step-2 After this, go to the setting.

 Step -3 Then open Report a problem.

 Step-4 Then open live / transaction / reward in select a topic.

 Step -5 Now you will see three options, open the live host from it.

 Step-6 After this, you will see three options again.

 In which first: my live is suspended

 And second: I can't start live

 and 3rd: other


 Out of these, you select the first if your live button was earlier and has now been removed and select the 2nd when you are starting for the first time.

 Conditions-1 You are over 16 years of age.

 Condition -2 You must have 1000 followers.

 After completing these, you still have problem and message the Tik tok team.

 Example:

 Dear Tik tok team

 I have 1000 followers in my account.  And I am 16 years old.  And I want to host live.  I humbly request you to please turn on my live host.

 Below is the option of photo and e-mail

 You take a screen shot of your account and upload it.  And e-mail I'd put.  So that Tik tok team can give you complete information.

 I hope you will like this information, if you like it, then please comment and tell.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Breaking News of Instagram.

How to download videos from youtube to gallery.?

What is Arogya Setu App and how does it protect us from covid-19(corona virus)?